[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izArWUVtMC4[/nomedia]
Eddie Murphy Called it..
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izArWUVtMC4[/nomedia]
Eddie Murphy Called it..
Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their ass. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't chit.
I heard that yesterday on Colin Cowherds show I believe. I had forgotten all about that in Coming to America. Great Movie.
He helped Joshua fight the battle of Jericho, he helped Daniel get out the lion's den, he helped Gilligan get off the island.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
SOUL GLO!!!
Just watched it last week. The first of Eddie Murphy's multi-character roles.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
this is beautiful...what is that velvet?
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Lmao, didn't remember this either. Very nice.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mega</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their ass. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't chit. </div></div>
He whiped Joe Lewis' azz.
That's right, he did whip Joe Lewis' azz.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Joe Louis had come out of retirement to fight Rocky Marciano and he was seventy six years old. Joe Louis is always lying about his age. He lie about his age all the time. One time Frank Sinatra came in here and sat in this chair. I said Frank 'you hang out with Joe Louis, just between me and you, how old is Joe Louis.' You know what Frank told me, he said 'hey, Joe Louis is 137 years old.' 137 years old!
Oh man you ain't never meet no Frank Sinatra.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/701yQCf9_Vk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/701yQCf9_Vk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks